Monday, February 28, 2011

New Class - Wednesdays @ the JCC @ 5:30 - only $5!

I am so excited about our new class at the gym at the Jewish Community Center on Wednesdays at 5:30!
We have lots of fun and there's no membership required.  Just bring $5 cash, sign a waiver and we'll start dancing.  I have even collected some door prizes and will award them each night.  So far, I have given out free classes at Holy Cow Yoga, Free hair treatment at Le Salon, gift bags from Lululemon Athletica and free classes with me at the JCC!

This is a great way to add a Zumba class in your week and bring folks with you!

We are in a gym, so it's big and there's plenty of room to get your groove on.  We are working on getting a stage so you can see me better (I am a little bit vertically challenged).

Oh, and I have just a few very limited edition t-shirts for sale ($10) and once they are gone, I don't know if or when I can get more.  The "good/louder/better quality" hip scarves have just come in and will be $15.

Come out, and tell your friends!

It's ZUMBA TIME, BABY!









No comments:

Post a Comment