Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THURSDAYS and Saturdays

Looks like I'll be switching positions with Sylvie Savineau at Lowcountry Senior Center.  I will be the primary instructor and Sylvie will be my alternate.  It is such a blessing to work there and to be associated with such lovely women, especially Sylvie, the French Connection.

So it's official, Thursdays from 5:45-6:45 PM and Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 AM, I'll be bringing Zumba la Prisca to the shining stars at the center!
Register now, or bring $15 as a walk-in.

(This blog has been corrected.  I had erroneously published Tuesday instead of Thursday.  Guess I was subliminally thinking of my other class at St. Andrews on Tuesday night ... which is changing times).  If you're ever at St Andrews on a Tuesday ... come at 4:30 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment